Questions i have and thought i would share and see what we come up with TOGETHER!
Question: What makes corperations so corrupt?
Lets look at what corperations are and do!
1. Create Jobs? Yes/No they create low wage jobs and close mom/pop stores where people get paid their worth! The NEED for those good would be there one way or another.
2. Corperations are people? Yes/No The gross profits are given to individuals to pay taxes on but corperations are NOT people when it comes to being responsible for their actions! They are NOT considered an entity under the law.
3. Corperations can bring it to the customer at discount prices? Yes/No Yes if you want to pay for something that will only last till the end of it's warrenty if that long but No if you look at the quality and the morality of some of these companies!
4. Corperation owners are the top 1%? Yes and 72% lobby Congress and the Senate!
So what is the link and what do you think would be the answer!
1. Should cities vote notto let big corperations in?
2. How can the FED loosen regulations but make the share holder responsible for it's actions?
3. What can we do to stop the lobbing by the 1%?
4. What should the balance be when desiding local business and big business?